1. As much as your marriage is over, there are things in life that require your attention one hundred percent, as your children and your job. They need you more than ever.
2. The grief and pain can be tough, but you have to set aside feelings of revenge. Remember that marriage is part two and final too. The faster you let the anger, much faster you will recover yourself.
3. Take advantage of your free time to talk to friends that you like doing activities such as sports, talk to your friends, get a hobby … you allow yourself to connect faster.
4. Lean on whom more trust in your environment, family and friends, they will know advise in times as tough as this and be able to understand you. If you need it and anxiety does not allow you to prosper, it would be best to consult with a psychologist.
5. Before taking any decision that may harm you and sign papal without understanding, consult with a divorce attorney in Bakersfield.
6. As much as you want to console with your spouse, it is in your best interest not to.
7. Find the roles of property acquired before marriage and all those acquired in common.
8. Save money, be smart about what you are spending money on. Divorce can become costly and you likely won’t be able to recover many costs associated with it.
9. Divorce can be very hard on children. Express that both parents still love them and the problems you are facing are between the parents, and not the children.
10. Agree as soon as possible visitation, taking into account the needs of your children and their other parent. This will make the transition easier and prevent the intervention of a judge.